Monday, August 9, 2010

Bench Cast

z_bench-cast

Sorry for the lack of posts this weekend, I was upgrading the computer and couldn’t due much until I finished it.  But we do have a couple of announcements, first Mitch has finally joined the staff, even if he hasn’t written anything, so that makes us predominantly Mexican and Japanese, like Sushi with a side of rice and beans.  How’s that for diversity in on a blog that’s mostly just about being racist and saying dirty words.
Secondly, and in some ways even more importantly is that we have recorded our first podcast, for now I think I’ll call it the Bench Cast, but a new name may come up later that doesn’t suck.  You can get it over at http://dnpcd.podbean.com/ which I think should have an RSS feed if you want to subscribe and I’m going to try to figure out how to get it on I-Tunes.  We should be doing these once a week, hopefully with the guys from that banner pic.
This week in was just me and my friend Francesca from That's What She Sent a very NSFW blog that pretty much just posts pictures of naked chicks sent on her friends’ cell phones.  It’s pretty much the most awesome thing ever and you should check it out, just not at the office.
We should be back on schedule with posts this week, hopefully a couple of our other writers will step it up and of course we’ll be on the clock for Brett Favre’s retirement decision, or not, it’s really up to Uj since he loves those purple sex fiends up in Minnesota.
Queef out!

No comments:

Post a Comment