Thursday, October 7, 2010

On The Google Machine

This is the future

We all know this is the future of google, a really awesome version of skynet

So today on the Google machine let’s slip and slide down the tubes of the interwebs, cause it’s tubes and webs, and find out what the kids are looking at.

Deadspin has some info about Brett Favre sending dick picks from his cell phone, and since Uj loves Brett Favre Dick Picks (let’s see the SEO on that one) here you go.  I think his excuse was he was trying to send them to someone else but they got intercepted BOOSH!

Also in sports Ball Don't Lie the best basketball out there, even with Kelly Dwyer running it has Carlos Boozer getting beat at horse by some kid.  They make a lot of excuses, but we hate Booz so screw him.

Basketball John over at SLC Dunk has done a series of Utah sports radio personalities death match things.  Something I should have done since this site is supposed to be sort of local and about media, but oh well.   Read SLC Dunk, it’s good, it’s about the Jazz, it will eventually be part of my local blog segment when I get around to it.

Here’s something from FilmDrunk don’t really care what the article is about, but I love FilmDrunk, there is an awesome video at the end with a fat chick talking about beating people to death and they introduced me to 4 Loko, so what more can I say.

And a little link to a new blog I’ve just learned about from Punte over at KSK and With Leather, Twinkies and Gin.  It’s about stuff I guess, I like it.

And since you’ve had to do a lot of reading, here’s a present, the chick that Brett was sexting with her hot friends.  They seem to be at one of those parties where all the girls are in swim suits and all the guys are in jeans and tribal tattoos.  I think Michael Bay invented those parties.

jenn-sterger3

No comments:

Post a Comment