Friday, January 14, 2011

Sal the Barber

SIDNEY-BARBERS-027-copy

This is our weekly picks section where I tell you how to loose the mortgage payment and the kid’s tuition money all in one fell swoop.  Also, if you have kids and a house payment and read this site you have way more problems than gambling.  For those of you that are interested Sal the Barber is named after my dad’s childhood barber that was also a bookie and would take bets over the phone while he cut the neighborhood kid’s hair.

This is an NFL playoff weekend so the other sports can screw off because we are all NFL all the time this week.

Baltimore +3.5 @ Pittsburgh We have the Steelers in this one mostly because I hate Baltimore and think Pitt has it by a touchdown, I have a bunch of stupid reasons why this won’t be a 3 point game, but who cares.

Green Bay +1 @ Atlanta I have GB to win outright on this one so take the point and pick up some extra scratch with the line bet too, looks like you can get +120 if you look around, looks like the spread is at +112 too so you’re picking up extra scratch on this one all day long.

Seattle +9.5 @ Chicago  Can you really see Chicago winning any game by more than a touchdown, neither can I.  Sorry Ron.

Jets +9 @ New England  I can’t see another blow out like the last one, plus I hate New England and what better reason is there to bet than ridiculous emotions about conference rivals.  I’m hoping the Jets pull this off, but it’s going to be New England by a touchdown I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment