Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weekend Roundup

Bob-and-Burt1

Just cause Burton Cummings rounded up many a weekend I’m sure

So here we are with the weekend roundup coming to you on Wednesday afternoon because my weekends don’t end until Wednesday!  Or because I had tons of work to do on Monday and Tuesday and numerous apology letters to send out, cause that’s how I roll bitches.

The U (Utah not stupid Miami) Crushed another crappy MW team this weekend with out even needing their starting QB, I think it was 412-3 but you might want to check that score.

In other Mountain West news, BYU spent another Saturday getting crushed by a mediocre Florida State team much as they did last year, I think BYU is heading to a 5 loss season, so good for them, it’s not like they needed a great record this year because they are going independent or anything.

In the NFL my Steelers, whom my friends all said on the podcast would be 1-3 at the end of the first 4 weeks used their awesome D to beat the Titans in a strange 11-19 final score game and cause 7 turn overs and the annual Vince Young benching.  Anyone know where that Heisman is?

In other Heisman not winners news Reggie Bush broke his leg in a narrow win over San Fran, 22-25.  A game where I thought Alex Smith finally looked pretty good and if San Fran hadn’t dropped 20 balls in the red zone, should have won by 2 touchdowns.

In the Oreo Dunk Off Final, older brother P. Manning put little Elisha in his place crushing the Giants 38-14, making my declaration after the first week that even though the Giants won they still suck look much better.

And finally the winner of the Crap Bowl, Oakland beats St. Louis 16-14, just in case some one cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment