Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jets ban Cheeseburgers but Love to get Tacos

616441089_1ae75e87ef_z

In mexico locker rooms are much more women friendly

This whole Ines Sainz thing seems to me like the ultimate in Sound and Fury signifying nothing  (I’ll have the port with my literary reference, ahum, queef).  When I first heard of Miss Sainz it was a couple years ago as she pranced around on the sidelines wearing a pair of jeans that must have been painted on that onion of hers as she flirted with T.O. on the sidelines.  I thought Uj was going to tear up through the tv the scent of onion was so strong.

Like I said on the podcast, she works for a Mexican TV station doing sports reporting.  I live in Salt Lake, this place is like 30% Hispanic, we have about 5 Spanish speaking TV stations.  I am aware of the culture, it is not as PC, feminist whatever as America by about 400%.  I can’t imagine that the way the Jets treated her would even come close to the way she would get treated in the locker room of a major Mexican or South American soccer team.  She has to be used to more open male sexual aggression just based on the culture.

Not to mention that she openly flaunts her looks and sexuality, as is common on many Mexican television programs.  I have to assume that since guys watch sports they figure what else do guys want to watch, hot chicks, bam give it to them.  It’s the genius of Mexican TV, actually giving people what they want.  As you can clearly see from this informative photo spread her idea of work place dress and the typical American sports casters may be a little different.  Obligatory Ines Sainz pic gallery ahead.

101008-ines-sainz11galeria-de-ines-sainz_imagenGrande1images

My computer wouldn’t make her ass pic go small

ines-sainzarticle-1311662-0B2B74A8000005DC-450_468x673

Okay I think that makes the point, I could literally do this all day

So now that the exploitative viewer grab is over, back to my point.  I think this is simply the over reaction of the American media in their ongoing quest to be as PC as possible.  First off Ines herself didn’t complain and has come out and said nothing happened.  The complaint was filed by some stick up his ass reporter that didn’t like what he saw as inappropriate behavior from the Jets.

I know that it has been a long road into serious sports journalism for women in the US, but those days are gone.  I think the serious women journalist are at the point where they are just like the men, but are always looking in their rearview and are scared to death of people like Ines Sainz coming in with this new kind of sexual faux sideline thing and discrediting them.  Don’t worry, we all know the difference between this and a real sports reporter doing her job, they are two different things.  Craig Sager is not Michael Wilbon is not WoJo, we know.

I wish I had something to wrap this up with other than don’t get your panties in a knot you whiney PC pussies and let other cultures do their hot Mexican reporter thing, but I really don’t.  It’s a non story that one side has glommed onto to make their once a year athletes need to be sensitive, feminist work place rant and the other side to show hot pictures of chick with one of the great south of the boarder asses of all time.  So, ignore it or enjoy the show, but one more time for google, HOT INES SAINZ PCITURES!!!

1 comment:

  1. that book is hilarious at the top, not that i have read it, but the fact that there is such a book! hahaha oh and BTW she is such a butter face!!!!!

    ReplyDelete