Friday, September 3, 2010

Bench Cast #6 NFC Preview

48027_1270663946381_1823361408_514122_5902314_n

Nick’s not actually on the podcast, but those 4 lokos were

Hey end of the benchers, the Bench Cast is back and this time we are taking on the NFL.  This is our NFC preview that we’ve been promising for days now.  I don’t know when the AFC will be up, I think we are going to try to do it Saturday.  So if you want a bunch of people yapping about the NFC with little to no actual knowledge about the subject, check it out.

Or head over to http://dnpcd.podbean.com/2010/09/03/nfc-preview-bonanza/ and download it there.

And as always you can find us on iTunes, where it would be really great if you could leave a review, even if you hate it, it still helps for some reason.

And finally follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/AceMahogany it’s like listening to my stupid remarks in 140 character text format, sounds pretty great huh?

Also since our #1 search term is still Linas Kleiza Girlfriend, there it is my attempt at SEO.  How about Linas Kleiza’s Girlfriend lesbian make out session Megan Fox, come on Europeans, I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment