Wednesday, July 28, 2010

On the Google Machine, episode two!

Look, I’ve actually done one of these stupid round up things more than once, who’d ev thunk it.
21042744_0640512665

KSK at their best
So Peter King is back up to his usual shenanigans which means Drew over at KSK is back to one of the best features in Blogfrica, breaking down Peter King’s column almost line by line with some of the funniest comments around.  And this one is a real gem, from fighting to Tony Romo bathroom bathing fantasies.
ESPN being ESPN
Deadspin has a screen grab of an article that was posted this morning on ESPN.com and then immediately taken down about LeBron’s night out in Vegas with Chris Paul and some other guys.  It’s pretty tame, so I don’t know exactly why ESPN took it down other than that’s the kind of thing they do.  It’s so nice that Disneyland controls the biggest sports news outlet in the world.
Better be some motherfucking Falcons in this mother fucking Super Bowl
So Sam Jackson did a commercial for the Falcons about rising up or something with some gospel singers, I think it might have been for MLK day, I can’t really tell.  There are probably links to this all over the internet, but I like Punte and With Leather, even though Ryan Walsh wrote this so check it out there.
SLC Dunk
And finally I wanted to link to a local blog since I never do that because frankly I don’t think any of them are super great.  But here’s a quick rundown about Hollinger’s winners and losers post by SLC Dunk which I didn’t ever mention because it didn’t mention the Jazz and I think Hollinger treats Basketball like Baseball, which makes the Jazz look good but doesn’t really translate to the actual games.  But the real reason is for the Raja Bell, Kobe Orange Julius photoshop which is epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment