Thursday, July 29, 2010

Audacity Number 3? I already can’t remember

images

On The DL Podcast

One of my favorite daily or almost daily podcasts done by Dan Levy who also writes at a couple of different places.  It’s pretty much straight forward news with some good interviews and a little bit of Philly bias.  No guests this week but a great line about T.O. and OchoCinco and generally a good week to test the waters with this podcast.

House of Punte

Another one of my favorites, although just a weekly podcast it’s done by Josh Zerkle who writes With Leather and got his start over at KSK.  Josh and Ryan do a great job mixing humor with some serious discussion of sports and plenty of those good rape jokes we all love.  What really makes it is With Leather’s contributor The Real Shaky who is a complete turd in every way.  Wait to the end of the podcast for the harmonica battle, it sums it all up.

Filmdrunk Frotcast

Not a sports podcast but I love it so you have to hear about it here.  I wrote most of the first half of this post while listening to Vince tear a new nerdhole in Olivia Munn’s new book, which is awesome.  I have to say that I’ve never thought she was hot and always thought she was a pandering bitch and was the reason that I gave up on the G4 and attack of the show, which actually used to be interesting.  If you like my sense of humor, which you must if you read this crap, check out Vince over at film drunk because he’s pretty much a less funny me.

The Tony Kornheiser Show

I know that this isn’t really a podcast, but I listen to it in podcast form and I love Tony and he’s been off for a week so here it is.  Tony has come back this week spitting hot fire as they say after taking a typical Mr. Tony anti sports week off.  Only he would take a vacation during the LeBron fiasco and for that reason I salute him.  His had Aldridge on this week, who is fine, but no Super G,  but has made up for it with some awesome Death Star Rants against the cable company, the power company, and Chris Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment