Thursday, February 4, 2010

Updates

I would like to apologize for not posting anything lately, I've written a bunch of stuff and just haven't gotten it up, I've been spending most of my time on google maps looking for the best route to Poundtown, you're mom told me to meet her there.  Or maybe I've just been working a lot, and by that I mean I found out about the High Life Big Boy 32 oz can.  That's a quart of beer in a can, that's fucking right.
I have no idea who these fine gentleman are, but they love the big boys

Anyway, I'm going to post all the stuff I've already written but was way to drunk to edit properly, that will be up over the next four or five days.  I've got a super bowl preview coming, less analysis and more just an opportunity for you to take an over under bet on what quarter I"ll be too drunk to remember that we are watching a game and get hit by a car throwing the football out on South Temple.
I'm also starting two features that I'll run probably every couple of days or so.  They are both media round up kind of things, not as much just link dumps as link dumps with some analysis, the corn bits of link dumping in my opinion.  The blog one will be called On The Google Machine and the audio/video will be Audacity.  Maybe I can get one of the other people that supposedly write on this blog to throw down on some of these, or not.
Stay tuned this weekend for excitement, and lot's of disappointment, and not just in my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment